Thursday, January 29, 2009

What a sweet angel baby...

It took a little bit to get Ms. Chesney to sleep but when she did it was so peaceful and sweet. The 3rd. pic down is before she crashed out on us and is the beginning of a yawn...either that or she is thinking "MOM...get that crazy one eyed monster out of my face!" If so, I'm sure she will get used to me and my camera...at least I hope. Once again this mom had the bows rocking and look at this cute tutu. I ordered 8 tutus and a bunch of bows from the girl who made this one. I can't wait to get them. Click here and it will take you to her Myspace page if you are interested in ordering any...she has very reasonsable prices! Brooke...enjoy your sneak peak...I'll be in touch once they are ready to be viewed!





2 comments:

jamiekoppi said...

I love the first shot in the chair.. too cute!

Anonymous said...

Okay.. ya pretty much cried all my makeup off viewing this pics.. O my sweet baby angel... I love them sooo much and can't wait to see the rest!! Sara... YOU ROCK!! I love ya girl!!