Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Future Heisman hopeful at 6 weeks...

It has definately been baby time in my studio lately which I love! This little guy did so well...how many babies can sleep on a football like that!? Now that's talent...and perhaps the next OU Heisman Trophy winner. He's a natural for sure! He was so cooperative during the session and I was so thrilled when his beautiful mommy got that great smile out of him. I was clicking away like mad! Tonya...I'll be in touch today!











5 comments:

Marianne said...

Yup, he is adorable for sure! You did a great job here!

Brooke said...

I love all the sleeping baby shot! And the rings on the little feet, adorable!!

Sara Hurt (Biese) said...

Thanks Brooke and Marianne!

Jim, "Homer" said...

These are all great but I am just loving the football shot. Very nice.

Stacey J. said...

Love the footbal bowl one... sooo adorable.