Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sharing my 2007 photobook...

Before you click on the link you will want to write these down. You will need to first enter the order # which is S2131616 and then it will ask you for a password which is 2519145. A pain, I know, but I don't know how else to make it work! I promise it will be worth it! Here's the link...click me.

I have not started on my 2008 book due to my eye issue, but plan on eventually designing one. I thought you all would like to look over my book from last year. It shows a great variety of what I do and many of my beautiful clients.

Sara

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Thanks for sharing the book with us! You are so talented!! Can't wait to see more.

Kate said...

Fantastic! You are so talented!!! I enjoyed looking at your book.

See you Friday.