Thursday, January 29, 2009

Part of my Oklahoma family...

well...not officially my family yet, but in my heart yes :) I've watched these two little ones grow since birth and what a great journey it has been. The changes in personalities, appearance, knowledge...well just about everything is so fun to watch. I was so excited to see Mom dressed little M in the OU dress I bought her...I just adore it and the little one in it! As you can see the session was full of some good "cheeses". Mr. N has quite the muscles for a little boy, huh? I think we may have a future Sooner on our hands or should I say Sooners??





2 comments:

Brooke said...

She is beautiful and has porcelain skin like a doll! I love the argyle sweater on him with his hands in his pockets. He looks like a little man!

Marianne said...

I love these kids. She is just beautiful!!