Sunday, January 25, 2009

Pretty as a flower...

and as beautiful as can be. I just knew little Scarlett would be a beautiful baby. If you look at her mommy and daddy...you will see why! She has the most beautiful lashes and lips. I am looking forward to watching this little one grow...but not too fast!!! Mom and dad both loved all over her the entire time they were here. It was just amazing to watch these new parents...they looked like they had been doing it forever. I love how Scarlett is so comfy on mom's shoulder in the last pic.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute!
I love her little leopard booties.

Anonymous said...

Is my baby the only fussy one you have?!?!?! :~) You do such an amazing job. I can't wait to have you do more for Scarlett. I promise her behavior is improving daily. She takes after her daddy! ;~)