Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Getting back to business!!!

Things have gone very well with my eye the past week. It is improving daily and getting me very excited to be back to normal. I have almost resumed my regular working schedule. I have been shooting like crazy...lots of babies!! My computer time is a little limited due to the strain on my eye and headaches, but that will eventually get better as well:)

I am still catching up on my blogging as I do not want to leave anyone out. So I will be posting more recent shoots mixed in with shoots from November and December. Here is a little sweetie that just melted my heart. And her mom had all the great bows and outfits to boot! I would love to see the inside of this little one's closet...I bet it is amazing! Both mom and dad were just so tender and loving with their new little girl, but I love the expression of dad in the photo below!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sara, beautiful images. I'm so glad your eye is healing up!