Friday, January 15, 2010

Sweet Baby Annie...

Little Annie is such a darling little newborn. She did such a great job for me and slept so peacefully for us. We only got a few of her with her eyes open and I will tell you, this little one is going to have some big beautiful eyes. I'm so anxious to watch her grow! I designed her birth announcement and since Christmas was just around the corner, we did a combination of the two for the card! It was fun and challenging and I was happy with the final product!

Annie's parents were so smitten with their little girl. It always warms my heart to see new parents so in love with their new bundle of joy! What a fabulous job they are doing. Enjoy!





















































1 comment:

autumninok said...

You did such a good job with her - we love every shot.