Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Coen's Christmas and Cake...

Yes, you read that right. We combined Coen's Christmas photos with his one year photos. And one thing I know is that Santa made a much better impression on Coen than the cake did. It's so funny to watch how kids react to the cake. Some LOVE it, some want nothing to do with it, and some really dislike it. Coen was between the nothing to do with and disliking it.

I am having such a great time watching him grow. He is always a joy to have in my studio, not only because of his cuteness and personality, but I love having his parents there. They are so much fun. I love listening to his dad "baby" talk and watching him do silly things to make Coen smile. Sometimes I think it works better on me. LOL! Anyway, the love in this family is amazing and it is a blessing for me to witness. Enjoy!














































No comments: