Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Love of all kinds...

I love it when I get clients in my studio who love their pups as much as I love mine. I love how they want to include them in on their photo shoot. Afterall, dogs are part of the family! And these two were a hoot. Aren't they precious modeling for my camera? They were a little timid, but that is only natural in a new place with crazy flashing lights. It is very similar to how the little ones are when they visit me for a first time.

Lori and Mark (boyfriend Mark) are such a great couple who obviously share a love of dogs. What a great thing to share, I'm sure among many other things.

Lori also brought along her brother Mark for photos which I thought was such a great idea! It really makes me think it is time for my family to get together for a new family photo. It has been way too long! Enjoy!




























No comments: