Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010's first newborn...Evyn Kate

Once we got this beautiful little doll to sleep, she was like putty in our hands. I love all of her hair, her beautiful skin and those pouty lips. What a true little beauty she is!

Dad wasn't able to make it to the shoot, so next time we will get some of him loving on little Evyn and of the three of them together. It was so wonderful to see mom so in love with her little girl, so I'm super excited to see both mom and dad together loving on her. It will be a very special session indeed.

I'm asked a lot where I get my flower headbands. I get them here. And the little eskimo cocoon is from here. They both have Facebook pages as well.

Enjoy this little bundle of sweetness!








1 comment:

The Frasiers said...

Sara!!! The pics are amazing!!! I love them all!