Tuesday, January 19, 2010

So blessed...Noah's First Christmas

Not only are Shannon and Matt blessed to have this little guy in their lives, but I am blessed to be taking his photos and have them in my life. In 2005, I first took an interest in photography and this little guy's beautiful mother was my practice subject on several occasions. The practice sessions, led to paid sessions, which led to weddings and other photo opportunities, and now to a full time careeer doing what I love. So, a big thank you to Shannon for helping me get started and still trusting and believing in my work.

What a stunning little guy Noah is. He has breathtaking eyes and such a fun personality! And that smile is so stinkin' cute. Enjoy!













































3 comments:

Stacey J. said...

Ok...I have to know where the sock monkey t-shirt came from!!!! I LOVE IT!!!

your pixel perfect said...

Cute cute cute! Love them!

shannon said...

Thanks Sara! We had such a great time with you and we look forward to Noah's 1st Birthday pictures! We got the sock monkey shirt at a little baby boutique in Stillwater. Can't remember the name though.