Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tennis anyone...

I can't even find all of the great words to describe this shoot. On the way to the tennis courts after shooting some other outdoor shots at OU, I envisioned exactly what is seen in these tennis shots. I was so happy to have made it happen. The wind blown hair, her looking off in the distance, blue sky... everything just came together! It's tough to shoot in full sun so with the help of Monica's mom, we used a gold reflector and I positioned Monica just right so the sun lit one side of her face and we filled the shadowed side of her face with bounced sun from the reflector. You can imagine my excitement when I pulled these shots up on my computer. To say the least I was pumped:) Yes, I'm a total camera nerd and I love it!
























































We also got some other great shots on campus and in my studio. This is another of my favorite shots. I love how she is looking off in the distance with the redbud trees in full bloom behind her. Wow...does this girl know how to work the camera...a photographer's dream for sure. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Your work has truly amazed me through the years, I love the shot next to the truck!

great work!

ashley:)
one of your mpix sisters

Mellissa Horner said...

These are fantastic shots Sara!