Saturday, March 21, 2009

A little bundle of joy...

and a wide awake little boy! Little Bostyn was a fighter...when I say that I mean he fought off sleep almost the entire time he was here, but at the end he finally tuckered out for us! He is just 3 weeks old and very curious already.

















I always love capturing the candid moments between baby and mom...to me that is what it is all about...unconditional, pure, sweet love. And there is no doubt that this little guy will get it from not only mom, but dad and his 3 older brothers...yes 3 older brothers!!! The oldest of which is in the last photos of this post...now that is one beautiful and photogenic kid and sweet as can be! Amy...I'll be in touch soon with your log in information.




1 comment:

Heather Roach Photography said...

I love all of these. Beautiful work.