Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The perfect reason to bring baby in ...

within the first 10 days...the earlier the better. This little sweetie is just 4 days old. She was in my studio for 2 hours and slept the entire time. It was the most non stressful newborn shoot I have ever done. So I am encouraging parents to really think about bringing in baby as soon as possible. Regardless of how tired you may be, it is truly worth the sacrifice...I promise!!! I think you will see by looking at these beautiful photos of a beautiful little girl that it is worth the time and extra effort and remember, they are only this little for a short time!

Little Savanna's mommy called me just twelve hours after giving birth to her. I was so pleased that she took my advice when she was here for her maternity session. And I know mom will be so pleased with the results! Enjoy!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are amazing! What a pretty little baby. Love the props. You rock, Sara!

Anonymous said...

This is Savanna's Mommy! Sara You have done such a great job! I can't wait to see them all. You made this such a great experience, I just sat back and enjoyed watching you and my husband (well his hands) work hard! I would tell everyone to do this when they are little she slept the entire time and was so peaceful!

Anonymous said...

Sara ~ she is absolutely beautiful and you are amazing! These are memories no one else could ever give her parents. Where were you 16 years ago. Thanks for the memories you have given us, we look forward to many more!
The Deitrick's

Marianne said...

Sara, These are so precious! You did an excellent job!