Thursday, March 26, 2009

A sweetie pie with so many beautiful...

expressions. Those eyes of hers just tell a story. I could look at her precious face all day and I would not stop smiling. She was sweet beyond what any words could describe and a little unsure of the pot at first but as you see that quickly changed! She loved it in there. It was a hoot! Mom and Grandma brought little Ms. Cleo in for the shoot and the love just exuded from them both towards this sweetie pie. It was my first time meeting all three and when we were finished it was as if I had known them for a long time. I love that feeling :) My clients are the best...all of you. Enjoy!





3 comments:

rach cortest said...

Sara,

They are BEAUTIFUL!! I love them. I had a long day and seeing these pictures has really cheered me up. Thank you so much for being so amazing. Rachel

Anonymous said...

You seriously make me sick with your beautiful photography ! Nice work Sarah , as always.

Shelly

Martha/Marti said...

I love her dimples! She is a cutie!