Monday, February 16, 2009

Truly amazing parents and truly amazing baby...

I was so touched by this shoot. The love these parents have for their little guy is amazing. They wanted to be sure to get his photos done before he went in for some corrective surgery...the photos will be shown to him when he is older...they want little Trevor to know that no matter what, his parents loved him, his parents were proud of him and his parents wanted to show him off. How could you not just fall in love with this little guy? He was born with a bilateral cleft lip and a partial cleft palate and will be having surgery in about 4 weeks. So for all of you who want to send an extra prayer up for this family and for Trevor, I know that I, as well as Will and Carolyn, will greatly appreciate it!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing....I love them! I know Will and Carolyn will love them too!

Marianne said...

Oh, I'm so glad this family found you Sara. You've done a fabulous job. Please keep me posted when they come back!

pamela bales photography said...

So sweet, he was definitely sent to the right mommy and daddy! Just Beautiful!

Heather Roach Photography said...

What a sweet little guy with great parents. ( : You did an awesome job.

Stacey J. said...

Oh those are sweet!!! He's adorable! You've done a beautiful job! One of my clients goes in on March 11 for her 2nd corrective sugery...