Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sweet, sweet baby...

with a cute little butt too! Little Jackson fell asleep for some of his 3 month pics so once again we took advantage of it and captured some sweet moments. What great, loving parents Mr. Jack has. They maybe first timers, but act like pros at the parenting thing. There is no doubt in my mind that he will be loved on all of the time. I mean look at this little guy...awww...pure sweetness! And of course, when Brooke asked if they could bring along their pooch I said sure thing. Isn't he a hoot? I not only fell in love with Jack but also with his furry brother Winston!







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such the doggie lover...oh and the cute babies too!!

Jim, "Homer" said...

I'm thinking "How cute is that". That 3rd shot is just great. Love the hat and the angle you used and that plumber's cleavage is priceless.

Brooke.Mays said...

I love them!!!!! They are just perfect!

Heather Roach Photography said...

These are great. The third shot is my favorite. The first is a very close second. ( : Awesome job.

Anonymous said...

Love the second and third one!