Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The 3rd time's a charm...

however, with Seth...every time is a charm. This kid is so photogenic...it's nuts! And one of my favorite things about him is how he treats his mother. During the shoot, he told her he loved her at least a couple of times...so sweet. And another thing I love about shooting Seth is that he is so comfortable in front of me and my camera. It makes my job a "snap". It's been a joy over the last 3 years watching Seth slowly grow into a young man!







5 comments:

Marianne said...

Oh! I love them! The dog is gorgeous too.

jamiekoppi said...

Awesome photos! You did a fantastic job!

Heather Roach Photography said...

I love all of them. He's very handsome.

CMR photography said...

Great photos you did a wonderful job.

Stacey J. said...

The last one with the puppy...gorgeous!!! He's going to love that photo the rest of his life!