Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A baby doll...

cutie pie, heartbreaker, oh I could go on and on. This is Ms. Peyton at 7 months. Her last photos are seen here . She has grown so much, but still has those piercing, beautiful brown eyes that melt your heart. I was able to try out some of my new hats and the flower tiara I made. I couldn't have asked for a better model. She was all about the camera...very curious. For a moment, she actually fell asleep so we were able to get the peaceful slumber on "film". Then she popped right back up and worked the camera some more! She was a dream to shoot!



6 comments:

pamela bales photography said...

You rocked this session, she is about the cutest thing I have ever seen.

pamela bales photography said...

You rocked this session. She is absolutely adorable!

Anonymous said...

Can we saw future model in the making?!?! She is just a doll baby!!!

Brooke said...

I don't have the word to express how adorable she is! You did an awesome job with her!!

jamiekoppi said...

The second one is my favorite!!! Too cute!

Heather Roach Photography said...

These are beautiful.