Saturday, December 27, 2008

Trying to catch up!

I'm going to try to post at least one new blog a day until I get caught up. Some of the shoots I'll be posting are from a month ago! Crazy, but busy times and an unexpected surgery put me way behind...So enjoy my work from the last month and as always comments are welcome:)

I've posted a scary photo of myself...excuse the hair and lack of any makeup. I think this was taken 3 days after my eye surgery...it looks great here compared to the day after!

Hope your holidays were blessed with family, fun and love!

Sara

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow....I am a great photographer!! I don't think it looks so bad. Just super puffy more than anything.

Brooke said...

I don't think you eye looks bad at all!! I'm glad you're well!!

Happy Holidays!!

Anonymous said...

You are a beautiful person, no matter what you physically look like. You have delivered so much beauty us and many other families, that we'll always consider you beautiful. Glad your back.

Londa, Jaci, & Peppy!

Marianne said...

Sara, I'm glad to hear that you are doing better!!!

Nicole said...

Sooo glad it looks like your are doing better!!! Hope your Holidays were good!

Jim, "Homer" said...

Just wanted to come by and say have a great New Year Sara.