Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Love is definately...

in the air! I was so blessed to take Greg and Kelly's engagement photos. Last year around this time I took Kelly and her two besties from college pics on the OU campus and Kelly was kind enough to ask me to do more work for her! I was very flattered because they drove up from Dallas for the shoot. We started on the OU campus (where they met!) and then went to the duck pond to take advantage of the beautiful colors. As you see in the photos this couple is crazy in love and it was so refreshing to watch them express it! Not only are they gorgeous individuals on the outside, it's their inside that touched me! Thanks guys:)








2 comments:

Wendy said...

They are an adorable couple!!! I love the ones where you are shooting down on them. Very cool!!!!

CMR photography said...

And I must also mention you have a way to make people even more gorgeous with your photographic tallents :)