Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I hope you all enjoy your day where ever you are. Eat lots of good food, watch a little football, play games with the kids, but most importantly just enjoy your special time with your family and friends! Christmas is a great day for creating memories...so go create!










Just a short update...my eye is almost looking back to normal...yay! Still some ways to go with the internal healing process, but I can tell the surgery fixed my impairment...one more week of lying on my right side! Thanks to everyone for their well wishes and prayers. It really means a lot to me!

Merry Christmas to everyone and for those of you traveling during this time, be safe!

Sara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a great Christmas Sara! I am so glad your eye is getting better! One more week!!!