Saturday, December 6, 2008

One of my fave families...

and we had a great time...at least I did. I have watched little sister change so much...she has really come out of her shell. She used to be so shy and now she is so independent and grown up for a 2 year old. She was absolutely cracking me up and I think we can thank big bro for teaching her some cool tricks! How many two year olds can cross their eyes? Mom and bro had no idea she was doing it, but knew something was up b/c I about lost it! It was hilarious and surprised me when she did it! What a cutie even when she makes a goofy face:)







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! That little girl is to stinking cute!

Wendy said...

LOL. I saw the picture before I read what you wrote. I knew there had to be a good story behind it. HeHe. Mom will die when she sees it.

Jane Bingham said...

Ha! What a nice family and that little girl...too cute!