Monday, June 1, 2009

Soooooooooo behind on my blog...

but for now it will have to wait. Getting my clients their images edited, orders placed and all of the recent shooting takes priority. I think I'm only 20 sessions behind on the blog....only 20...ugh :( However, I hope to catch up very soon.

For those of you who don't know, I will be having another eye surgery. This time on my right eye. This is the eye in which my retina was fixed using the scleral buckle procedure three years ago. The silicone band that is suchered around my eye is now eroding, exposed, a little infected and prone to serious infection which in the long run could cause vision loss. And we all know this cannot happen since it is my camera eye and pretty important in my life :) So on June 8th., I will be having the band removed. I don't know my exact recovery time, but am hoping to be working a lot at my computer the week of. I'll definately keep you all informed of my progress!!!

Thanks for reading and I promise to post soon :)

Sara

No comments: