Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Most Smiley Bride...

I have ever had and what a treat she was to photo. Katie is absolute magic to be around. Her spirit and faith are contagious as well as her beautiful smile. You can't help but smile when you are with her. I knew when I first met her, that she would be a joy to work with and I couldn't have been more right.



One of the things I absolutely loved about this wedding was Katie's dress. It was her mother's wedding dress so it holds great meaning to the family and her younger sister Maggie will be the next to wear it. Speaking of Maggie...wow...she makes these little cake dots (which you will see below) that are amazing. I couldn't get enough of them. They were the hit of the reception...yummy:)

This is just a small sampling of their beautiful day! Enjoy:)






3 comments:

Marianne said...

She was a smilin' bride. These are lovely Sara!

Brooke said...

Great job! I love the story behind the dress!

Jeannie Reeves said...

You are so rights.. beautiful smile she has.