Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Beautiful Senior at The Greenhouse...

and I'm not kidding when I say beautiful! See for yourself:) Not only was my subject great, but the surroundings were just awesome. Her mother works at The Greenhouse in Norman just south of W. Lindsey on 24th. Ave. SW. I was very impressed with the vast selection of plants, trees, planters...you name it, they have it. You should check it out. OK...back to my senior...not only is she pretty, she is smart and is headed to Syracuse. How exciting for her...I know she will do great. Best of luck Ms. Lauren:) And thank you Tracy for allowing me to shoot in this fabulous location. Enjoy!








2 comments:

LaVon Baker said...

Well look who's blog I stumbled upon!! Love your photography! This is LaVon, better known to you as LaNae Jones Price's mom. I wish you all the success in the world in your photography endeavors. It's so fun, isn't it?!

Marianne said...

Sara! This turned out to be a great location for you!