Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tip toe thru the tulips...

with Baylee! Mom really wanted pics of her little one in the tulips. I noticed the tulips were in bloom, an opening came in my schedule and we headed to OU to enjoy watching Baylee play in the flowers...well...we kind of made her play in the flowers...sshhhh. Hehe...she is so fun to photograph and just to watch her being a little girl. I love how kids can just get into their own little world. Many times I wish I could find that place they go to and join them! :) Enjoy!







2 comments:

Stacey J. said...

LOL... my mom used to sing and dance to that song when I was little, and then my big bruit of a dad would join in, quite a sight!

Love the ones in all the tulips. I dream of seeing a tulip field someday.

Brooke said...

These are beautiful! I especially love the one looking down while she looks up from the bed of tulips.