Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Oh how times flies...

and it's so great to see these little ones grow! The first photo is of little Sydney as a newborn...the photos following are her one year pics. She is still a tiny little one year old, but it's amazing to see how much she has changed and grown. Life is truly a miracle in itself:)

In the very last photo, Sydney and I were playing and she was wanting to grab onto my hand...you can see my hand in the photo...good thing I have long arms..hehee! What a sweet little pumpkin she is:) Enjoy her beautiful smile and her great expressions!






3 comments:

Debra Marques-Unsell said...

She is so beautiful... naturally I would think so because she's mine!!! You do such an amazing job!! Thank you so much Sara!!

Brooke said...

Those smiley shots on the chair are great!!

Heather Roach Photography said...

Aww. She's adorable! She likes you a lot.. that's cute. ( :