Friday, October 24, 2008

What a HOOT this baby girl was...

Her eyes are huge...that is where the owl costume idea came from...those beautiful big eyes. You can clearly tell the love the parents have for this little sweetie. And you can clearly tell by the look on "R" 's face in the picture with her dad that one day she is going to get back at me for making her wear that silly hat. Actually I think the hat is adorable...but who knows what we will all think years from now! Susan...I'll be emailing you soon with your log in information! Thanks so much:)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the one of Daddy kissing her!!! The hat is awesome...but you already knew I liked it!

Marianne said...

SARA! I love the one of dad kissing her! That hat is too cute!

Brooke said...

I love the one with daddy kissing her cheek. Her face is priceless, and the hat is adorable.

Stacey J. said...

The owl and the kissing one is perfect...I love that hat!!!