Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A client's vision...maternity in an open field...

and full sun! Yipes....I conquered my fear of shooting in the sun:) I was pretty pleased with the outcome.

We drove around looking for a field with some wild flowers and found this. As we pulled up we noticed it was all fenced in so we talked about jumping the fence:) Just as we pulled in, another truck pulled in next to us. It was the owner of the property. He was so nice...he even went to his house to get the key to unlock the gate so we could have free reign of his field!

He did neglect to tell us "city folk" that there were cow patties as big as our heads, stickers galore and cows that would wander near to keep an eye on what we were doing. At one time we had 5 cows perfectly lined up about 35 ft. behind me watching us. I should have gotten a shot of them....anyway we had a super time...at least I did. I spent 30 minutes when I got home pulling the stickers off the bottom of my jeans...fun!

But in the end it was all worth it:) Here are some I have had the chance to play with....




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! That's all I have to say about these. They are perfect in my opinion.

Anonymous said...

PERFECTION!!! These are amazing Sara....they really are. Not to mention momma was beautiful too, and so teeny! She looked like she was all belly!