Friday, October 31, 2008

Basketball beauties...

For the past several years, I have had the pleasure of taking the Norman North basketball photos. It's amazing to think that those that are seniors were just freshmen when I started. It's great to see these kids grow in all aspects of their lives and very nice to see those that have stuck with basketball truly for the love of the sport.

If there is one thing I miss about high school, it's the athletics. Basketball was one of three sports that I played and the one I miss and dream about the most! My jersey hangs in my school gym at home in Wisconsin...pretty cool, huh? However, I'm sure it's just a matter of time before someone comes along and breaks my scoring record...afterall, records are made to be broken, right?

Diane...I'll be in touch with all of the ordering information for you to forward on to the parents! Thanks so much for everything! You are a great asset to the Norman North program:)


1 comment:

Di said...

Sara,
We greatly appreciate the support you have given our student athletes. You have allowed us to use your photos for so many things...program, yearbook, senior night. We also appreciate your attendance at many of our games throughout the years. We know how difficult it can be to work around all our busy schedules! Thanks!!