Sunday, May 30, 2010

Fun, Beautiful and Busy Family...

It is no wonder mom is in such great shape. I couldn't imagine having two year old twin boys who are 100% all boy! I was amused just watching her keep up with them. What amazing parents they are! And sweet sister is just so laid back and loves to ham it up for the camera.

I couldn't help but remember my friend Chris who lost her battle with breast cancer earlier this year. She was a Dr. Pepper fanatic, so during the shoot in front of that fabulous wall, I thought of her...she was an amazing woman!

My favorite shot from the entire session is the one of the twins booking it up the stairs. It is the perfect depiction of their age, curiousity and wonderment. Another favorite is of Jett in the stroller. This was shot near the end of the session. I'm pretty sure he was trying to tell me something! Enjoy!




































1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sara - Beautiful, creative, and true-to-life photography - just like always! You're awesome!!