Thursday, August 20, 2009

St. John Destination Wedding-St. John USVI

I first have to start this blog post by thanking Greg and Kelly and their wonderful parents. They made me feel so welcome. There wasn't one time where I felt I didn't belong. G & K have some amazing parents and it was so great to spend so much time getting to know them all and getting to know G&K a little better. Again thanks for allowing me to be a part of your special day.

These first photos were taken before we went to the rehearsal dinner at a wonderful italian restaurant named Zozo's. It was amazing.

Kelly is responsible for all of the simple yet elegant details. She purchased them and brought them to the island. The lanterns and white starfish made a beautiful walkway up to her husband to be. Great job on her part. I envisioned a ring shot and in order to make it happen I had to buy a starfish from Hobby Lobby...sshhh. I knew the chances of me finding one would have been slim to none.

After the ceremony, we did a few formal shots with their parents and then we enjoyed a little trash the dress session. It was great fun and I was in such a zone, it didn't phase me that I was in water over my waist to get the shots. Believe me, I had the death grip on my camera...LOL! Well, I hope you enjoy all of the shots as much as I enjoyed taking them. And congrats to the new Mr. and Mrs. Kish!!! Enjoy!














































7 comments:

Heather Roach Photography said...

You did an awesome job, Sara! Love these.

The Frasiers said...

Gorgeous wedding! The pictures are beautful! and what a pretty bride!

Brooke said...

These are gorgeous! Beautiful couple, beautiful location!

Christy said...

Gorgeous!! I love the shot of the initials and the starfish.

Jeannie Reeves said...

These are fabulous!

BrewyetPhoto.com said...

Wow. Pack me in your suitcase next time! Beautiful Shots!!

Rosemary said...

WOW SARA, these are amazing. Love the starfish with the rings.