Sunday, August 30, 2009

My Two Little Shadows...

First off, let me say I HATE having my photo taken...yes it's true. But it has been some time since I've been home and thought it would be a good opportunity to get a few recent pics with the kids. I believe my niece Emily pushed the button on this shot!






Yes...my two little shadows... especially the little blonde, Morgan. She is like a little mini me. If you hold our baby pics next to one another, it is amazing to see the resemblance. She is also artistic and wants to be a photographer when she grows up...LOL. She literally was attached to my hip my entire vacation and I loved it! Brooke is the quiet one of the two...and I think that is a similarity that her and I share. That and our love for comfortable clothes. You will almost always find Brooke wearing a hoodie or sweatshirt of some kind. They are both so beautiful in their own way...Brooke's skin, Morgan's freckles....to die for! Enjoy!



2 comments:

Heather Roach Photography said...

Very cute picture of the 3 of you. You have some beautiful nieces. Your niece definantly has a great person to look up to for wanting to be a photographer.

Erica H said...

I don't know why you hate having your picture taken...you are gorgeous and you know that! But you neices are pretty sweet looking too...I really like the pic of them holding hands...