Monday, November 10, 2008

Gumballs and Gorillas...

ok...so Curious George is a monkey, but the title just sounded better that way! And btw...you can get this Curious George and his Christmas book at Kohls...all profits go to the Kohls Cares for Kids Charity. For $5 each...it's a steal and you are doing good for the kiddos:)





















Ok...I just adore little "A" and I love her dress. I just knew I had to get the gumball machine out and she really seemed to like it. She is one of the most active little girls in the studio. At age one, she was standing up on a chair by herself with no fear in the world and this time she was having a blast climbing and contorting herself on and in the ladder...yes, inside the ladder...it was funny! Chris and Debi...your pics will be up soon. I'll be in touch:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute, thanks Sara. I can't wait to see the rest, DK

Wendy said...

I love the pink seamless & she is adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Sara, your images are always so full of color and love and light. Fantastic work on these as always!