Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Dog loving couple who...

not only loves their dogs but are crazy in love with one another! First off...let me say...I love dogs, but most of you who know me already know that. These little ones cooperated so well for the shoot...wish I could get mine to do as well.

This was my first time meeting this couple and I really thought they had been together for a long time because they were so in tune with one another. But they have been together just under a year...amazing the connection they have and how well they know each other. It was very refreshing to witness their feelings for one another. I'm still trying to figure out who is more "whipped"! Haha! Charlie and April, your pics will be up shortly. I'll be in touch with your log in information soon!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love the pictures, thank you. We can't wait to see the rest of them. We are blessed to have such great "kids". Maybe next time Jake won't have so much trouble with being outside. His allergies are bad, especially this time of year. He is my baby and I love the picture of him and me. Thank you again.

Anonymous said...

They are the best photos of pets with their owners, love them all.