Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Fun and Furry Family...

I LOVE how this family really wanted to incorporate all of their pets in their shoot. Never mind, my cat allergies, I was going to make it happen. I think I had to act more crazy than usual with noises, squeaky toys, movements to get them all to somewhat look my way. It was fun, but I'm sure the humans thought I was a nutball! Haha.

I was very touched with this family who adopted their wonderful son. It was as if he was born to them. I've seen a lot of happy kids in my life, but Donell has to be one of the happiest kids I have ever met. What a great kid with such awesome manners, who I can tell appreciates and loves his mom and dad and all of the furriness around him with all of his heart. Enjoy!














































No comments: