Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Faith, Love and Football...

There are many things in a high school senior's life that are very important. This senior is the perfect example of a great human being, a wonderful role model and a man of faith who is proud of his love for the Lord. We concentrated the shoot a lot on football, because of his passion and love for it, but his faith shines through his uniform and it was amazing to witness.

I had the pleasure of taking his girlfriend's senior photos last year. She joined us, so naturally I had to get a photo of them together. She's a beauty and has a deep love for the Lord as well which makes them so great together. Enjoy!

I just went to post this on Colton's FB page and today is his birthday...it actually brought tears to my eyes. God has the most perfect timing for us and what we do!!! Happy Birthday Colton!!





































1 comment:

Jerrisgang said...

Sara,
Thank you so much for the kind words. Gods timing is perfect and I am so grateful that you were the one to take Colton's senior pictures. I guess you ears must have been burning. Just last night I handed out some of your business cards to the ladies that I play bunko with. They loved Colton's pictures. Thank you for all you did for us... :) Jerri