Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Amazing kids...Doodle & Bird...

Otherwise known as Shane and Chloe. I got a kick out of their nicknames...so cute.

I am actually writing this blog through tears. I just found out that this family lost their home in a fire on Saturday evening. I can't imagine, but I am very thankful that everyone is ok. Thank God!
So, if you read this, please add them to your prayer list. I know they would greatly appreciate it. I'm sure it has to be tough and confusing for the little ones.

Shane is a hoot. At first, he wouldn't even look at me and by the end of the session, he was making up all sorts of awesome poses and hamming it up. I really enjoyed his personality! And he has skin any girl would die for...eyes too!

Little Miss Chloe is a total dollface. Add a little drama and you have a perfect and funny little girl. She could turn on the faucets and create the biggest crocodile tears I have ever seen. She eventually began watching big brother and joined right in with the goofy poses and faces! She is just beautiful! Enjoy.




































No comments: