Monday, March 29, 2010

My Wedding Finale...

Well, as many of you know, I am no longer shooting weddings. I have such a passion for children, families and seniors and that passion led me to make this decision. That and the fact that my business has grown tremendously and I simply have no time. So I would like to thank all of my clients for understanding, supporting and making this change happen!




















With that being said, here are some photos from my very last wedding. This wedding was shot on Nov. 7th. at Coles Gardens in OKC. Talk about a gutsy call by mom and the bride! Outdoor in November...well, we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day. It was a tad windy but gorgeous out.

Logan and Todd are a stunning couple. They are so young and so in love. It's amazing to see the bond these two share. I hope you enjoy their wedding images. There are a ton more that I could post but wanted to pick my very favorite! Sorting through these made me miss shooting weddings just a little, but the children are really where my heart is. Enjoy :)













































































































































































































































































































1 comment:

pamela bales photography said...

Absolutely Beautiful...Thanks so much for letting Logan and Todd's wedding be your last, you went out with a BANG!
Can't wait for yours!