Friday, November 20, 2009

Taken at the age of two...

Haha...this little guy is to die for. He is sweet, charming, shy yet very personable. I loved everything about him. If you see the little girl who is currently the header on my blog, well, that is his future wife. Now how funny would that be if life led them that way? Seriously, the parents are very good friends and joke about this. But looking at these two cuties, I'm pretty sure that would be a dream come true for Linsey and Allison.

Little Cooper's mommy was expecting at this shoot as you will see in one of the photos below. Well...baby sister has arrived and I will blog on her when I get caught up. I apologize for my lack of blogging but this is busy season and I have to prioritize. But I promise to blog on each and every session! It may just be in January:) Enjoy!




No comments: