Sunday, October 11, 2009

Abi's First Three Years...

This beautiful little girl visited my studio before she was out of mommy's little tummy! Mom is such a beauty too! In this photo, she reminds me of Reese Witherspoon:)



I decided to showcase Abi's first 3 years. And these are just a small handful of the thousands of photos I have taken of her and her family. I have been photographing them for just over 3 years and I couldn't be more thankful. They believed in my art before I was able to go full time and they stuck it out with me in my transition to full time photographer! I adore them and I adore Abi. She is still very shy around me, but after some time she warms up and shows off for my camera. I think she has the cutest cheeks. She is just a beautiful child. Mom and dad always have the best little outfits for her as well! I bet her closet puts mine to shame and she is only turning 3 this month! And what does this little baby doll do for her 3rd. birthday? A trip to Disney World is in store! Have fun Abigail and Alex and Angela!

I love my job and I love my clients! Thanks Yaffe family for believing in me! Enjoy :)













3 comments:

Heather Roach Photography said...

How awesome that you've gotten to know and photograph them over the past 3 years. She is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I've known Abi's mom since she was in her mom's tummy - I grew up with this family and like you, we are very blessed to have them in our lives. Abi's pictures have always been wonderful and creative. I hope we have the opportunity to shoot with you and our boys one day. Congrats on a wonderful business! The Zeka's