Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My Two Biggest Fans...

Of course, I could not have all of these blogs about Wisconsin without having one about two of the most important people in my life, my mom and dad. I am so thankful for my parents. I couldn't have asked for more supportive and loving people than my mom and dad.





The countless basketball, volleyball and softball games they attended throughout my athletic career was amazing. If I had a bad game or didn't play to my potential, not once did they get down on me. They were always positive in their support and that I am so proud of. And they never missed a game! I could always hear them cheering as I was running down the court, especially my mom ... yes, I've had to tell her to be quiet a few times! She may not have gotten down on me, but the refs took a beating from her every once in a while :)

And now, with my photography, they encourage me and make me strive to be better everyday. Why? Because I want to make them proud. I want them to see that I love what I do. I want them to see the positive effect I have on others. I want them to see that I'm happy where I'm at in my life and in my career.

The main reason for my trip home was my dad's 70th. birthday. Yes...70...he looks pretty darn good, huh? We had a great time and a great party. As hard as it was to leave them, I know that no matter how many miles are between us, my parents will always be there for me. I love you mom and dad!

4 comments:

Heather Roach Photography said...

Sounds like two amazing people to me. All of you are lucky to have each other. ( :

Marianne said...

Aww, Sara you have a great set of parents! Thank you for sharing them with us!

Wendy said...

I am so glad you were able to make the trip this time around. They are awesome parents. Happy B-day Dad!!!!

pamela bales photography said...

Aww you have me a blubbering fool already this morning! Love the pic with you and your parents, that one is precious! (But my altime favorite is from last years visit...it was a halloween pic wasn't it?..lol)