Thursday, September 25, 2008

A beautiful couple expecting...

a baby boy! What an absolutely sweet couple this was to shoot. I was so tickled by Dad and how much he loves his wife's pregnant belly...some men don't see the beauty in it, but he certainly did. How great is that? We incorporated the ball and glove b/c Dad is a former baseball player. Isn't mom just gorgeous? She said she couldn't pull off the "no smile" look, but I will have to disagree with her! Brooke and Jacob....your pics will be up soon....hope you enjoyed your sneak preview! Can't wait to meet JJ when he arrives!


2 comments:

Brooke.Mays said...

The pictures are amazing! You were incredible to work with! Thank you so much! I can't wait to see the rest of them!
Thanks again!-Brooke and Jacob

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these pictures. I really likt the one with the daddy kissing momma's belly!! So beautiful!!